Welcome to the Little Italy side of Niagara Falls! Enjoy this charming B&B addition to the neighborhood where finding delicious food is just a walk up the street. The new property location has been renovated while maintaining it's original charm. Your private room with queen size bed was made to be as comfortable as possible. Back in the day I used to work at The Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire Hotel and learned a trick or two about the makings of a comfortable bed! Sleep on a supportive cloud while under a ceiling fan. Each room also has it's own private bathroom. Take a shower using the relaxing "blue" light while listening to your favorite music via bluetooth speaker. Personalize your vacation with this B&B that will truly add positive energy to your stay! You also have access to the kitchen, dining room, living room, front and back porch. Feel free to cook, mingle with other guests, watch a movie or sports on the 60" TV!
In addition to the stated amenities are 4 digit key-code access to the house and your room, providing you the ultimate in convenience and security.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Depends on what you are looking for. I tend to keep busy and only come home to sleep. Sometimes I might throw a BBQ in which you are automatically invited to! I'm a really easy going guy.
The block that this property is located is nice and the neighbors are friendly. Pine Ave is right there along with shops and restaurants up and down the street. Safety is not a concern. I will not lie and tell you Niagara Falls, NY varies block by block and overall the city needs much improvement....but that is an on going political issue.
Parking is provided to guests. Public transportation can take you to everything you need. The Falls, The Gorge, Canada, shopping areas, businesses, restaurants, wine tours, golf and Niagara University are literally minutes away! You can also enjoy all Buffalo, NY has to offer a quick 20 minute drive.
BED & BREAKFAST POLICY
1. Check-in is at 4pm unless prior arrangements are made.
2. Guests will comply to our Conditions from moment of arrival.
3. Guests will need to present Government Issued ID and credit card for house copy of reservation.
1. No later than 12pm.
2. Check-outs after 12pm will be charged a full day rate thereafter unless prior arrangement have been made.
Close and lock guest room door upon final exit.
Room rates are based upon 2 person occupancy and breakfast. Each additional person in room will be assessed an additional charge. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates do not include applicable state and local taxes and fees.
Confirmed reservations require the following:
1. Online Reservation.
2. A valid credit/debit card number.
3. 18 years of age or older.
4. Guests are responsible for payment of entire reservation regardless of arrival or departure times.
5. Within 24 hours prior to check-in, Guests are financially responsible for 1st day of reservation, regardless if Guest terminates stay for any reason.
6. Innkeeper reserves the right to cancel any reservation, at any time, with full refund of any money paid by Guests.
7. Prior to arrival, Guests are responsible for contacting B&B via email, text, or call.
The credit/debit card used to make the reservation will be charged in full the day of arrival for reservation if no other credit/debit card is made available.
All fees assessed herein will be charged to the credit/debit card used to make the reservation.
1. For cancellations of reservations prior to 24 hours of check-in, Guests will not be charged.
2. For cancellations of reservations occurring within 24 hours of stay the following policy applies:
2.1 For stays of one (1) or two (2) nights, the Guest will be responsible for a fee of one (1) night’s rate per room.
2.2 For stays three (3) nights or longer, the Guest will be responsible for a fee of one-third (1/3) the total reservation.
3. No refunds for early departures.
4. For reservations not cancelled and not honored, Guest will be responsible for the entire reservation.
1. Alcohol: Responsible consumption of alcohol is allowed. For Guests abusing this privilege (as determined by Innkeeper), Guests will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
2. No Animals
3. Combustibles: The burning of any type of combustible is not allowed in the guest room(s), the home or on the premises. This includes, but is not limited to, candles and incense.
4. Cooking: Cooking is not allowed in the guest room(s).
5. Food & Beverage Consumption: Please clean up afterwards so that other guests may enjoy their stay as well.
6. Footwear Indoors: Footwear is permitted indoors. For the health and safety of our Guests, no dirty or wet footwear is to be worn in the house. Prior to entering the home, footwear is to be inspected and if required, use the footwear cleaning station found near the side entrance.
7. Kitchen: For the health and safety of our guests, please clean up after use. Guests have access to the refrigerator and can label their food if necessary.
8. Quiet Time: Quiet time is between 10pm and 7am.
9. Signage: Guests are to observe all signage as posted. Do not enter areas signed “Private,” “Private Entrance”, “Do Not Enter”, or “Private Quarters.”
10. Smoking: The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed & Breakfast is a smoke free environment. There is zero tolerance for smoking in the house. If a Guest smokes in the house, they will be asked to leave immediately without a refund, AND be responsible for a two (2) night room fee (for loss of room use while the room is being cleaned), PLUS a minimum $200 cleaning fee.
1. Innkeeper reserves the right to terminate the balance of any guest’s stay without refund for any behavior that is in violation of these Conditions, or that disrupts the operation of The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed & Breakfast. Guests asked to leave will be charged for entire reservation. Other fees may be assessed related to missing or damaged property, cleaning fees, loss of room use fees as appropriate and determined by the Innkeeper.
2. The security features in place at The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed &
Breakfast are meant to deter casual interlopers and are meant to ensure
Guests safety and provide Guests privacy. Guests will not hold The Little Italy of Niagara Falls Bed & Breakfast and/or owner liable for any damaged or missing Guests property or valuables, or for Guests safety.
3. It is the Guests responsibility to inform the Innkeeper of any special health issues or concerns they have that the Innkeeper would need to be made aware of to insure the health and safety of the Guests stay.